Nonin's most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter, used for cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring, and overnight sleep studies.
As WhiteBoard developed the new form, our designers focused on ergonomics and usability, creating a new easy to read GUI interface and a low profile shape that would be comfortable for patients for long periods of monitoring and easy to service by clinicians. Whiteboard engineers focused on optimizing the component configuration for compactness – the new device is 50% smaller that Nonin's previous 4100 Bluetooth wrist-worn pulse oximeter module.
The new model features Bluetooth connectivity and improved battery life, and is based on Nonin's proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology.
The WristOx2™, Model 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
Also available in OEM configuration.
- Easy to UseSimply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data TransferTransfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- New Sensor LineThe new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2™, Model 3150
- Software SupportAdvanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and SupportRugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty